|Please read your vacation rental agreement carefully before you begin your vacation.
Any monies received by D Sands Rentals, LLC for occupancy of vacation property indicated the acceptance of the terms of our vacation rental agreement in full. All policies are strictly enforced. It is the responsibility of all guests and members of their party to be familiar with all policies pertaining to rental.
Cancelations with less than 14 day notice will result in 50% loss of the total cost of the reservation. If a Reservation is canceled within 7 days of arrival, the entire cost of the reservation will be forfeited. If canceled prior to 14 days of arrival a full refund will be given less the $25 cancellation fee. All reservations are subject to a $25 cancellation fee no matter when it is cancelled.
DOWN PAYMENT & FINAL PAYMENT
A Reservation Deposit, or "Down Payment," consisting of the first night's rent, plus tax, is due immediately at time of booking. The remaining balance is automatically charged 14 days prior to your arrival.
TERMS OF THE AGREEMENT
1. The check-in time is 4 p.m. and the check-out time is 11 a.m. year-round. Early check-ins and late check-outs are typically not permitted. However, in rare circumstances we may be able to allow an early check-in around noon and a late check-out up to 2 p.m. for an additional $25 fee. This opportunity is completely up to Management discretion is not an option most of the time.
2. No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises. Violations are subject to $250 fines, to be charged to guest's credit card.
3. Guest acknowledges the D Sands Condominiums have no elevators. Access to second- and third-floor condos require the use of stairs. It is 15 steps to the second floor and 30 steps to the third floor.
4. There shall be no smoking inside the premises. Smoking is not permitted within 20 feet of any door or hallway, or on the oceanfront patio. Designated smoking areas (huts) are located on the north and south ends of the property.
5. Guest shall have no more than the maximum number of persons allowed to sleep in the unit.
6. High speed wireless Internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to this agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to Internet service.
7. No facility services prohibited by government order or required to be closed by the D Sands Condominium Association shall be available during your stay. This can include, but is not limited to, the pool, hot tub or other facilities. There shall be no refunds of rents due to ruined expectations related to any closures of the pool, hot tub or other facilities.
8. Guest shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. Guest shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Guest shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hours start at 10 p.m. and outdoor and indoor noise should be kept to a minimum until 9 a.m.
9. Management shall provide towels, linens, dishes, cups, knives, forks, spoons and "starter supplies" of soap, toilet paper, shampoo and other items. Additional toiletries and other consumables are to be purchased by Guest. No reimbursement will be made for unused consumables left at the premises.
10. Guest shall maintain the premises in a good, clean condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. Guest's credit card shall be charged for any maintenance or repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition.
11. Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless Management and Unit Owner against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from Guest acts or omissions during use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. This includes, but is not limited to, the pool and access to the public beach. Guest expressly recognizes that any insurance for property damage or loss which Management may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Guest, and that Guest should purchase their own insurance if such coverage is desired.
12. Guest agrees to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Management enforcing this agreement.
13. There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions, work and family emergencies or other commitments.
14. Management has the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should Guest violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. Guest waives all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. Guest shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
15. Management is not responsible for lost items. Should Management locate an item left behind by Guest, a minimum $25 fee to package and ship the item shall be charged to Guest credit card should Guest desire to have the lost item returned.
|D Sands Rentals, LLC
171 SW Highway 101
Lincoln City OR 97367